Personal Online Banking
With Gulf Coast Bank Online Banking, you have access to your Gulf Coast Bank accounts anytime, anywhere. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Contact us at 337-893-7733 to get started today.
- There is no fee! It’s FREE!*
- Accounts are protected by a password and two-factor authentication.
- Unlimited online access to your accounts.
- View detailed account information and balances online, real time.
- Transfer funds between your accounts.
- View your current transactions including images.
- Categorize transactions by adding tags.
- Add photos of your receipts to transactions.
- View previous statements up to six months in three different formats, PDF, Text, or HTML (does not include images).
- View range of transactions between dates including images up to three months (90 days).
- Download account information to your money management software, such as the Intuit products Quicken® and QuickBooks®. Gulf Coast Bank is registered as an online institution with Intuit. The current version plus two prior years is supported. Support for the Intuit software products may be obtained by accessing http://www.intuit.com/support or Quicken Support (800) 811-8766 and QuickBooks (888) 320-7276. Gulf Coast Bank Online Banking users must use the Web Connect method by logging into GCB Online Banking and choosing to download and walking through the steps. You may then choose to save the file to your computer/network, or you may choose to send your transactions electronically to your Quicken/Quickbooks program. Express Web Connect (Online Version) is not supported by GCB Online Banking and is not recommended. Direct Connect is not available at this time.
- Schedule and view stop payments.
- Send a secure message to the Bank. This feature is called Conversations. You can attach specific transactions and accounts to your messages and a GCB Customer Service rep will assist you during our business hours.
- Alerts may be set up by selecting an Account and setting up Alerts. With the online banking upgrade on March 9, 2022 you will need to set up new alerts. Your alerts in the old version of GCB Online Banking will not transfer over after the upgrade.
- Self password reset after security lock out.
- Receive an accumulated history of up to 18 months of eStatements, including images. You can sign up for eStatements in Online Banking by clicking the GCB eStatements tab.
iPaySimplify your life with iPay. Pay all your bills in one place, inside Online Banking!
- View your payment history in just a few clicks, giving you true control over your finances
- Send single or recurring payments, anytime, anywhere
- Track payments quickly and easily
- Store payment history for 18 months
- Get helpful text alerts and payment reminders
- Receive summary bills electronically with eBill2
- Make a person-to-person electronic payments (Pay a Person)
- Initiate expedited Payments1
- Send gift checks or donations (GiftPay)1
- Unlimited bill payments (no additional charge)
View your scheduled payments by: Payees or all payees, Categories, Custom date range
View your payment history in a variety of ways:
- Filter by: category, payee, status, custom date range
- Sort by: pay to, pay from, amount, process date, deliver by date
- Export available for further filtering
1 There is a fee for expedited payments and gift checks/donations. With online banking and bill pay, mobile banking, mobile/online alerts and other similar services, message, data, and/or internet service provider rates may apply, as applicable.
2 Not all bills are eBill enabled.
You may choose to enroll in eStatements to prevent the mailing of your paper copy of your Bank statements. You may choose to enroll all, or simply select only those acounts you wish to be eStatements.
You will receive an email notice when your new statement is ready for viewing. The eStatement will include images of the items, if applicable, which have posted to your account.
Once you have enrolled and begin to receive your eStatements the system will collect 18 months of statements that you will be able to view with the images of your checks and deposits.
You should contact the Bank if you choose to unenroll an account from the eStatement program and begin receiving paper statements to ensure they are properly unenrolled.