Business Online Banking
NetTeller Online Banking
NetTeller is your online access to your Gulf Coast Bank accounts anytime, anywhere. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. All you need to access NetTeller is a Gulf Coast Bank deposit account.
NetTeller Cash Management
Netteller Cash Management is an additional function of Netteller that allows commercial customers to manage Access and Users for their Netteller account. Cash Management can be used alone or with additional products. Cash Management is a facilitator for several additional products including, but not limited to, iPay Business, ACH Origination, Positive Pay, and Remote Deposit Capture. More details on these products below. There is no cost to the customer to use this feature.
- There is no fee! It’s FREE!*
- Accounts are protected with an ID, Password and multi-factor authentication.
- 128-bit encryption is used to protect your account information.
- Unlimited online access to your accounts.
- View detailed account information and balances online, real time.
- Transfer funds between your Gulf Coast Bank accounts.
- View your current transactions including images.
- You may view previous statements up to six months in three different formats, PDF, Text, or HTML (does not include images).
- View range of transactions between dates including images up to three months (90 days).
- Download account information to your money management software, such as the Intuit products Quicken® and QuickBooks®. Gulf Coast Bank is registered as an online institution with Intuit. The current version plus two prior years is supported. Support for the Intuit software products may be obtained by accessing http://www.intuit.com/support or Quicken Support (800) 811-8766 and QuickBooks (888) 320-7276. Gulf Coast Bank NetTeller users must use the Web Connect method by logging into NetTeller and choosing to download and walking through the steps. You may then choose to save the file to your computer/network, or you may choose to send your transactions electronically to your Quicken/Quickbooks program. Express Web Connect (Online Version) is not supported by NetTeller and is not recommended. Direct Connect is not available at this time.
- Schedule and view stop payments.
- Send a secure email to the Bank.
- Email, Text, and Login Alerts may be set up by selecting the Customer Profile tab (Alerts for balance, incoming/outgoing ACH direct deposit/direct debit, etc.)
- Self password reset after security lock out. You must set up personal question and answer (located under the Customer Profile in NetTeller) for reset to work.
- Receive an accumulated history of up to 18 months of eStatements, including images. You can sign up for eStatements in NetTeller by clicking the GCB eStatements tab.
Application, approval by officer, and agreements are necessary for this product.
Contact the Bank for more information or to begin the application process.
- 10 employees/customers or less:
$15/month, $5/file, $.10/transaction, $2/return or Notice of Change $10/unauthorized return item
- More than 10 employees/customers:
$30/month, $10/file, $0.10/transaction, $2/return or Notice of Change, $10/unauthorized return item
Contact the Bank for more information.
Fees: $40 per month, $2 per reject item, $15 per returned item
Simplify your life with iPay. Pay all your bills in one place, inside NetTeller Online Banking!
iPay is Free with your Gulf Coast Bank Checking Account.2 To sign up, log in to your NetTeller (online banking) account and click the iPay tab.Save Time. With Online Bill Pay, you can receive and pay your bills online, all in one place. That means no more visiting multiple websites to pay bills or trips to the post office to mail checks. In addition, smart features, such as recurring payments, allow you to automate regular bill payments.
- View your payment history in just a few clicks
- Delegate payment tasks as needed and set permissions
- Create customized auditing reports
- Send single or recurring payments, anytime, anywhere
- Pay multiple invoices at one time from one location
- Track payments quickly and easily
- Store payment history for 18 months
- Get helpful text alerts and payment reminders
- Receive summary bills electronically with eBill1
- Make a person-to-person electronic payments (Pay a Person)
- Initiate expedited Payments2
- Unlimited bill payments (no additional charge)
View your scheduled payments by: Payees or all payees, Categories, Custom date range
View your payment history in a variety of ways:
- Filter by: category, payee, status, custom date range
- Sort by: pay to, pay from, amount, process date, deliver by date
- Export available for further filtering
To sign up, log in to your NetTeller (online banking) account and click the iPay tab.
1 Not all bills are eBill enabled.
2 There is a fee for expedited payments. With online banking and bill pay, mobile banking, mobile/online alerts and other similar services, message, data, and/or internet service provider rates may apply, as applicable.
Remote Deposit Capture
You may choose to enroll in eStatements to prevent the mailing of your paper copy of your Bank statements. You may choose to enroll all, or simply select only those acounts you wish to be eStatements.
You will receive an email notice when your new statement is ready for viewing. The eStatement will include images of the items, if applicable, which have posted to your account.
Once you have enrolled and begin to receive your eStatements the system will collect 18 months of statements that you will be able to view with the images of your checks and deposits.
You should contact the Bank if you choose to unenroll an account from the eStatement program and begin receiving paper statements to ensure they are properly unenrolled.
Interested in any of the above products?