To report a lost or stolen Debit Card:
- 337.893.7733 during Gulf Coast Bank business hours
- 866.546.8273 after hours and during holidays
- 337.892.3100 iTalk 24/7 Telephone Banking - Report your card lost or stolen by selecting option number 1 on the main menu and following the voice prompts. (Your current debit card will be inactive and you will have to visit one of our branch locations to reorder a new card).
- You may also log in to your online banking and report your card lost or stolen by accessing your customer profile and ATM/Debit Card to select and submit the option. The card must be linked to your online banking (Your current debit card will be inactive and you will have to visit one of our branch locations to reorder a new card).
To report a lost or stolen Credit Card:
- Call 800.367.7576
If you know your full sixteen (16) digit credit card number, provide the following information that will allow for a quicker cancellation of your lost or stolen credit card.
- Full credit card number of the card that is missing - are you the primary cardholder or are you the secondary cardholder
- Exact cardholders name printed on the card
- Billing Address - where your credit card bill is sent each month
- Home phone number
- Circumstances of the loss or theft
- Identification verification information - social security number or similar, date of birth and mothers maiden name
Please note: If you are the secondary cardholder for this card, you will also need to provide the primary cardholders identification verifications details.