Direct deposit of your pay check is simple, safe and secure. Also, most federal payments are being issued through direct deposit. Direct deposit offers many benefits.
- There are no checks to be lost or stolen.
- You will get your pay checks and/or federal payments quickly and on time, even if you are out of town, sick or unable to get to a Gulf Coast Bank location.
- Both you and your money will be safe.
If you already have a checking or savings account, why not sign up for direct deposit? Call us at (337) 893-7733 and we will assist you. If you don't have a checking or savings account, come by any of our convenient locations and one of our associates will assist you.
- Account information
- Check cashing
- Loan payments
- Account Information
- In-bank transfers
- Check images available for current transactions and a range of transactions
- View previous statements
inTouch Telephone Voice Response
7 Days a Week
Vermilion Parish: (337) 892-3100
Lafayette Parish: (337) 989-5010
- Activate and/or report your VISA debit card lost or stolen
(Once you submit your request to hot card, report your
card lost or stolen, you will not be able to use that card and
must go into the Bank and order a new card)
- Call anytime
- Get account information
- Transfer between deposit accounts (Receive a balance quote
before a transfer)
- Track deposits and outstanding checks
- Loan payment transfer
- Receive interest information
- Merchant can verify available funds
- Issue Stop Payments
- Reorder Checks
- Bank hours and locations
- Change your PIN
^return to top